How is it September already? It seems like it was only yesterday we were digging out the summer clothes and planning trips to the beach.
And then, all too soon, it’s over. And it’s back into the routine again.
Only it always seems so much harder after a long break, doesn’t it?
Of course one of the first things to go is time to cook; you’ve just rushed in from a busy day at work and the school run, you’re refereeing between the kids who are getting more and more HANGRY by the minute, and you’re already thinking ahead to tomorrow’s challenges. Remembering to cook a healthy, balanced, home-cooked meals is nigh on impossible.
So we could all do with a little help, right, a miracle, perhaps?! Here’s ten ideas for dinners you can make easy as pie – that the kids will actually eat. I call them my Midweek Miracles.
All of these recipes:
· serve 4;
· are very easy, having just six main ingredients;
· use just one saucepan/frying pan;
· can be on the table in 30 minutes (hob) or 60 minutes (oven);
· have suggestions for variations, sides, leftovers or how you can get ahead;
· use familiar ingredients, recipes and skills;
· are exciting but simple dishes that the whole family will enjoy.
>DOWNLOAD the full recipe printable here: Midweek Miracles<
The meals are:
- Spanish Prawns and Rice
- Chicken and Vegetable Fajitas
- Asparagus Cream Pasta
- Beef Stroganoff with French Beans
- Superfood Korma
- Chicken Enchilada Bake
- Sausage and Bean Casserole
- Meatloat Cheatloaf
- Cheesy Fish Pie
- Creamy Salmon-and Tomato Pasta Bake
What are your favourite go-to recipes for success? Share them with the Brood and you might just see yourself in print!